Get ready for a more supportive, empowering & positive experience!
At in2GREAT, we believe the foundations of great health require an integrative approach to prevent and address health issues, reverse chronic disease, and enable your body to function properly – impacting your ability to live a healthier and more fulfilling life.
For over 20 years, we’ve been helping people throughout the Kansas City area and beyond take control of their health, and we are proud of the many successes we’ve had with even the most challenging health issues, where hope was previously lost.
Whether you’re suffering from a chronic illness and haven’t yet found someone to help, or you feel great at this current moment and would like to better support your body’s needs and prevent disease and illness, we’re here to help!
Connect with proven methods and all the tools needed to restore your health and remain healthy.
At in2GREAT you get the integration of medicine, nutrition, therapies, supplements, education, and a health and healing community and network of complementary services and like-minded people.
- Functional Medicine
- Functional Nutrition
- Integrative Therapies (e.g. SOT, Ozone, Laser, Ketamine, Red Light, FLOWpresso, Regenerative)
- Functional Lab Services
- Educational Resources
Supporting you in your journey to better health
A functional medicine practitioner with 20+ years of experience and success; one of Kansas City’s most educated and thoughtful functional nutritional therapy practitioners; a medical director with 16+ years of high-level clinical, critical care, research, and hands-on patient care; along with a wonderful support team – all working together to help you reach your goals.
- Dr. Corey Priest, DC – Functional Medicine
- Dr. Scott Roethle, MD – Functional Medicine
- Eli Trave, FNTP, RWP – Functional Medicine, Functional Nutrition, Restorative Wellness
- Catherine Lunt – Support Team
Ready to get started?
We have 2 options to start working with us.
Become a new patient and meet with one of our functional medicine providers
- Discovery appointment: Sit down 1-on-1 with a functional medicine provider for about 2 hrs to review your medical history, prior labs, lifestyle and exercise, environmental/social/stress factors, health issues, and health and wellness goals.
- Initial lab work completed
- Lab analysis and recommendations appointment: Sit down 1-on-1 with your same functional medicine provider for about 1-1.5 hrs to walk through your labs, answer questions, and discuss our treatment recommendations.
- The 1st two appointments cost $700-$1,500 (depending on the complexity of your health goals). Initial lab work costs on average $1,000-$3,500 (depending on what’s necessary to identify the root cause and get a complete picture of your health).
- Implement treatment plan: Unlike a lot of other practices, we’re able to full support your treatment with ongoing appointments, lab work, supplements, integrative therapies, and more. Memberships are available during this phase to help you save money. Memberships cost $375/month or $525/month, or you can choose to pay as you go.
Use our walk-in therapies or get lab work done
- Enjoy the many health benefits of some of our integrative therapies without first becoming a patient.
- Walk-in therapies: These include IV nutrition therapies, FLOWpresso, laser, red light, and far infrared ray sauna. Nutrition IVs range from $150-$520. Our other walk-in therapies range from $40-$150/session. Learn more about our many walk-in therapies.
- Lab work: Some people are working with another practice and for various reasons aren’t able to make the change to work with us as a patient. Many practices don’t do the extensive lab work we do, so when the need arises, other practices or people search us out for additional lab testing.
We’re located in Overland Park
With patients/clients throughout the entire Kansas City metro area and beyond.
8717 West 110th Street #270
Overland Park, KS 66210
Coming here was the best investment I could have made for myself, my family, and my business. Literally everything was falling apart in my life due to stress and fatigue and not understanding what my body needed. in2GREAT helped me with the correct testing and then prescribed me natural solutions that solved my problems. If you feel like poo and don’t know why, you should definitely give them a call!!
I couldn’t figure out what was going on with my digestion. My hormones were all over the place. I was gaining weight. I went to my primary care and all my labs came back as normal so they just kind of sent me on my way. It’s a different level of frustration when you know there’s something off with your body and no one can really help you know what that is, until I came to in2GREAT… If you’re having those issues and you’re not getting answers or getting assistance this is the place to come.
Get truly personalized care
Our integrative approach gives us the ability to help with a long list of illnesses and health conditions.
Once we identify the root cause of your health issue, we develop a plan to address it, and get your body functioning properly again.
The single most important health decision I’ve ever made was deciding to schedule my first appointment with Dr. Priest at In2Great. My symptom list was getting longer and longer despite seeing several other holistic and conventional practitioners. I was getting nowhere and losing my ability to participate in my own life. Everything changed after working with him and his staff. I am always impressed by their knowledge and ability to continually stay on top of the newest treatment options. Once you find a good practitioner you realize they are priceless, just like your health. My only regret is that I didn’t start seeing him sooner!
Dr. Corey Priest and his team have done a wonderful job of getting me back on the road to good health. You know you’re with a great group of people when you’re almost sad that you’re better because that means that you won’t need to come in for a visit and you’re going to miss seeing everyone. 😁 I’m so grateful for everything they have done and couldn’t be happier with the results! I highly recommend In2GREAT!
We can help you take true ownership of your health and wellness
Send us a message or give us a call at (913) 906-7787.