Are you feeling bogged down by the daily stress of life and need extra support in getting your body into a restorative and profoundly relaxed state?
FLOWpresso® therapy combines a 3-in-1 sensory treatment consisting of deep pressure, far infrared, and compression therapies into one engineered body suit. Doing so, promotes deep body restoration, rejuvenation, and relaxation for enhanced physical and mental well-being.
Potential Benefits of FLOWpresso:
- Great for wellness maintenance
- Restores regulation and inner balance
- Encourages lymphatic drainage and relaxation
- Helps people get unstuck in a sympathetic dominant state (flight-or-flight/stressed state)
- Clinically proven to improve sleep and reduce stress
- Improves quality of sleep
- Boosts energy and mental alertness
- Supports stress management
- Faster healing in health
- Enhances self-esteem and minimizes emotional responses
- Improves sports performance, recovery, and endurance
- Supports healthy weight management
- Expands general mobility
“Oh my wow! I am so impressed with the FLOWpresso treatment! I feel just a little tired and sore but actually surprised that I’m a bit energized and even a bit euphoric. And the pain is so much better in my legs and hips. I smiled all the way home!”
What is FLOWpresso?
FLOWpresso is an easy, efficient, and effective therapy that benefits your overall wellness by utilizing 3 clinically proven therapies in one treatment session to get your body into a relaxed state.
Patients experience quite noticeable results with FLOWpresso therapy because most people are living in a stuck state of fight or flight. When you’re stuck in this stressed, sympathetic state, your basic functions required for optimal wellness and healing are impaired. Your digestive functions slow down, your immune system weakens, hormone balance is disrupted, and detoxification processes are put on the back burner.
FLOWpresso is designed to get your body unstuck from a sympathetic state, and into “rest and digest” by providing deep pressure, far infrared, and compression, all in one sitting.
This allows your body to rest and restore itself so it can direct its energy into keeping your mental and physical body well.
The more often you put your body into a parasympathetic state, the more opportunity it has to reset and repair, keeping you in an optimal state of mental and physical being.
therapies to get your body into a relaxed state to reset and repair, keeping you in an optimal state of mental and physical being.
How Does FLOWpresso Work?
Research shows that deep hugs cause a decrease in the release of cortisol, helping with relaxation, anxiety, and stress reduction. FLOWpresso creates a tight hug replica through the snug state-of-the-art full-body suit. It provides the same physical and emotional benefits as a human hug.
Safe lightwaves are emitted and hit the body, causing your internal body heat to rise. This thermodynamic heat activates your body’s inner system to promote detoxification, pain relief, reduction of muscle tension, relaxation, improved circulation, and weight loss.
The transition between compression and decompression stimulates blood flow, encouraging lymphatic drainage and detoxification to get harmful toxins out of your body. Improved circulation also enhances exercise performance and recovery.
Nano Vibrational Support (NVT)
In addition to the FLOWpresso experience of deep pressure, far infrared, and compression, the body suit also contains a nano vibrational support disc near the neck of the body suit for improved energy flow. This vibrational disc encourages inner balance and complements the other benefits of FLOWpresso.
This vibrational frequency and electromagnetic energy waves create physiological rhythms that we can see, feel and measure (just like heartbeat, body temperature, and breathing rates). The non-invasive vibrations interact with your body’s foundations, structure, and functions by positively changing your energy waves for internal balance and enhanced wellness.
What to Expect at in2GREAT
- During this therapeutic experience, you are fully clothed at all times and will be assisted by one of our trained team members, who will put you into the full-body suit.
- You’ll lie horizontally while the snug suit encloses your feet, legs, abdomen, and arms. If you choose to do so, you can use an eye mask and headphones to enhance the relaxing experience.
- You’ll lie on the bed for forty minutes so the suit can work its magic on you, providing all three types of therapy for you. You can expect the suit to inflate and deflate, traveling from your feet to your torso. You’ll experience a squeezing sensation similar to a tight hug. Then you’ll feel a gentle heat that spreads through the suit. This portion of the therapy is designed to penetrate the internal body, not just the surface, to avoid overheating. During this time, if you need assistance, one of our team members will happily assist you.
- The FLOWpresso experience is slightly different for every individual. However, you can expect to experience a sense of tranquility, feeling light and refreshed, de-stressed, rested, and more in tune and mindful of your body.
- You can come into in2GREAT to receive FLOWpresso therapy as often as twice a week, but we recommend getting a break of three days in between each session. While some patients use FLOWpresso over the course of a handful of sessions to help them reach their wellness goals while addressing underlying dysfunctions and imbalances, others use FLOWpresso a couple of times a month to maintain their optimal wellness state. Depending on your health goals, you can choose how often you come in for this therapy.
FLOWpresso therapy starts at $140/session and is available for anyone – whether you’re already a patient or not.
You can now use FLOWpresso Therapy in Kansas City, here at in2GREAT, with our caring and trusted team of providers.