Convenient and safe, for your peace of mind.
The COVID-19 pandemic has made remote appointments a new normal for all of us. This is more true in healthcare than anywhere else. Rest assured, at in2GREAT we’re ready and able to provide virtual consultations for you and all our patients.
Many of our patients don’t live in the Kansas City area, so we have been offering virtual consultations for some time. Now that telemedicine is our primary method of meeting with our patients, we’ve made some improvements and changes to our office procedures.
How it works.
In the interest of all our patients’ and employees’ health and wellness, we are moving all consultations to virtual meetings.
- All meetings are conducted through our Zoom video conferencing account. We have a Zoom for Healthcare account that is HIPAA compliant.
- During your telemedicine consultation, we will continue to provide the same level of thoroughness in our care as you receive during our in-person consultations.
- There are no additional fees for telemedicine consultations.
Scheduling your virtual consultation.
Virtual consultations are easy to schedule—simply call our office at (913) 906-7787 or click the button below to book an appointment.
Once your appointment is booked, we will send you an invitation via email to download Zoom and join the virtual meeting at your scheduled appointment time.
Taking care of you, made easy.
At this time, the demand for supplements and wellness products is extremely high. We’re doing everything we can to process and ship orders as quickly as possible, but some products are not always available and you may experience some delays. To that end, we suggest proactively managing your inventory, allowing a few extra days to receive products.
Orders placed directly with our office can either be shipped to your home, or we can place them outside our office door for “curbside” pick-up.
For orders placed through WholeScripts, please see their website for details regarding processing times and shipping costs.
If you need a prescription refill, please call your compounding pharmacy and let them know you are needing a refill. They will mail out all appropriate refills.
For any tests recommended by your practitioner which do not require a blood-draw, testing kits and orders can often be sent to your home directly to be done remotely. All testing of urine, saliva, stool, and breath can continue to be done at home.
For labs that do require a blood-draw, you can come into our office or you can go to any of Quest Diagnostics’ many draw stations across the country.
All IV appointments will continue to be conducted at our office.
When visiting our office, please be aware that many of our clients are battling chronic illnesses, which can make them immunocompromised. For all our clients’ well-being, we ask that you:
- Wash your hands upon entering the building, prior to entering our office. Restrooms can be found just off the main lobby by the elevators.
- Please avoid bringing additional guests with you, including children.
- We are taking the temperature of all patients entering our office. If anyone has a temperature over 99.7°F we will ask you to reschedule your lab or IV appointment.
- If you’re feeling ill for any reason or if you have a temperature above 99.7°F, we kindly ask that you stay home and reschedule your appointment for a later date.
Want to do more to support your health?
Knowing your status is crucial in protecting yourself and those around you.
We are proud to offer a highly sensitive and accurate serum for viral antibodies, Vibrant’s COVID-19 ImmuneCheck test. Visit this page for more information about Coronavirus testing at in2GREAT.
Fight potential illness before it knocks you out.
Our Immune-Boosting Vitamin C IV protocol is the perfect tool for supporting your immune system. For a limited time we are offering four high-dose Vitamin C IV treatments for 40% off. Learn more about our enhanced IV protocol and schedule your appointment by clicking here.